Friday, May 1, 2009

ART CRAWL



The Antioch school system is hosting an Art Crawl. It will be held tomorrow May 2nd from 10-5pm. So far the weather looks fabulous and most of us will be outdoors. Our gallery is having artists through out the town of Antioch displaying, selling, and demonstrating their craft. There will be many activities going on through out the day. This is a family friendly event. Don't forget to visit the gallery that day. There will be more artists displaying as well as a kids art project to make and take home for a small materials fee. The gallery is located kitty corner from the Dairy Queen on 83.
I will be my selling my wares as usual, and I am choosing to sell jewelry this time. I am also going to be with my friend Mary Jo Moeller, and she too will be selling jewelry. This is her first time out and I know she is really excited to show off her beautiful jewelry.
We have 17 artists that will be out and about tomorrow doing all kinda of things, jewelry, painting, and I am not sure what else but plenty too look at and see. So lets hope for a great day and a big turn out to support the arts!

No comments: